Wednesday 15 June 2011

Some weeks are longer than others

Wednesday already and I think I've driven close to 200 k and I still have many more to do. This week is particularly long, in the car that is. Perhaps I'll start to enjoy driving. But I know the dog won't. That's another fight I'll lose. I guess I'm lucky she's happy with me carrying her up and down the stairs. I think she might be ready for a parapet and perhaps a tiara or fan. Well, I guess, tiara as it is a bit chilly. 

I'm wonder if the cat has a thyroid problem. He's a bit chunky for a little guy and he doesn't seem to eat that much, that I know of. Maybe he's a successful hunter in the backyard. He practises plenty on the dogs and the furniture inside. Someone suggested I start taking him for walks with the dogs. But with two tangling leashes and all the carrying involved I can only see such a venture meeting an unpleasant end- for me.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.226083397215.172150.691912215#!/

No comments:

Post a Comment