Monday 13 June 2011

and so it begins

I'm here now. It's all systems go. I'm 40 now and there is no turning back.
A bit about about me to get this started: I worry about children; I worry about the planet; I worry about all the people not worrying; I worry about 'But' and 'And' starting sentences.
My dog had knee surgery almost 2 weeks ago. She can't run for at least a another 4 weeks. I don't know how to tell her. The vet had the same problem. So I've been trying to fit in writing between carrying her up and down the stairs and trying to reason with her. Somehow I think I'll lose on the reasoning, but I'm putting in a good fight for the stairs.
 I grew up in a house with no stairs. I think it had one step. I used to envy people who had houses with staircases, leading to new places. It was exotic to me. Now I live in a house with too many stairs with a dog I have to carry up and down for another 4 weeks. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seema-Maharaj/152524581486553

1 comment: